Shoot and edit photography with your iPhone or iPad? See how to get the most out of the enhanced camera, photo-management, and photo-editing features in iOS 8. In these tutorials, Seán Duggan introduces the much improved Camera app, which allows you to adjust exposure, shoot panoramas and time-lapse video, and, with the iPhone 6 or 6+, create super slow-motion video. Then he shows how to adapt the photo organization and management features in iOS 8 to your own workflow. Last but not least, learn how to apply smart adjustments and other non-destructive edits in Photos to make your photos and videos look their best, and share and sync the results via Photos and iCloud.
- Adjusting exposure and focus in the Camera app
- Using the self-timer and burst modes
- Shooting slow-motion and time-lapse videos
- Flagging favorites
- Creating photo albums
- Adjusting images with the enhanced editing controls in iOS 8
- Trimming video
- Sharing from Photos
- Sharing with iCloud
- Syncing photos with iTunes
HOW TO LOGIN:
- Go to mylmu.edu and log in using your LMU credentials.
- Click on the “Systems Login” menu.
- Scroll down and click on “lynda.com (online training library)”
- Click on the “Start Now” button and you will be redirected to lynda.com.
- Once you are logged in to lynda.com, click the screenshot at the top of this post and you will be redirected to the Mentoring Others course!