Go paperless! Reduce your paper use and make sure all of the information you need is immediately available via a smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer. Suzanna Kaye outlines new ways of thinking about the information you print and save, shows how to handle papers until they are scanned, and introduces the software and apps you can use to manage your information and keep it secure.
Then explore password management and how to manage paperless lists, notes, calendars, and contacts. The course also covers electronic file and document storage, including how to scan paperwork into various e-friendly formats. Last, Suzanna shares some smart strategies for reducing incoming papers and keeping your email inbox organized.
- Backing up and maintaining information
- Purging and archiving
- Managing passwords
- Creating storage policies
- Stopping junk mail
- Using Dropbox for online storage
- Scanning paperwork
- Managing calendars, contacts, and to-do lists
- Organizing email in Gmail
HOW TO LOGIN:
- Go to mylmu.edu and log in using your LMU credentials.
- Click on the “Systems Login” menu.
- Scroll down and click on “lynda.com (online training library)”
- Click on the “Start Now” button and you will be redirected to lynda.com.
- Once you are logged in to lynda.com, click the screenshot at the top of this post and you will be redirected to the Going Paperless course!