What is the Creative Cloud? It’s Adobe’s new subscription model that offers designers a new way to purchase software and gain access to updates faster than ever. In this course, Justin Seeley reviews Creative Cloud, debunking the rumors and showcasing its most interesting features. Learn how to install and update the apps; access the built-in cloud storage; use the Creative Cloud mobile apps, the touch-friendly versions of programs like Photoshop, for your phone or tablet; and work with additional services like Typekit and Behance. Creative Cloud isn’t for everybody, but this course will help you understand whether it’s right for you.
HOW TO LOGIN:
- Go to mylmu.edu and log in using your LMU credentials.
- Click on the “Systems Login” menu.
- Scroll down and click on “lynda.com (online training library)”
- Click on the “Start Now” button and you will be redirected to lynda.com.
- Once you are logged in to lynda.com, click the screenshot at the top of this post and you will be redirected to theUp and Running with Adobe Creative Cloud course!