Harness the power of Evernote for Mac and Windows, a popular cloud note-taking and note-sharing tool that surpasses paper notepads in every way, shape, and form. Learn how Evernote can help you note and track important items and collect them in notebooks for sharing. Author David Rivers also shows how to take and store photos, screenshots, and even video and audio in notebooks. Plus, explore the powerful tagging and search features to help keep your notes organized and accessible—even enabling you to find text in images. The course also covers the notebook sharing and protection features, so your privacy is maintained at all times.
- What is Evernote?
- Creating a new notebook
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
HOW TO LOGIN:
- Go to mylmu.edu and log in using your LMU credentials.
- Click on the “Systems Login” menu.
- Scroll down and click on “lynda.com (online training library)”
- Click on the “Start Now” button and you will be redirected to lynda.com.
- Once you are logged in to lynda.com, click the link below that corresponds with your operating system and you will be redirected to the Evernote course!
Evernote forWindows: http://www.lynda.com/Evernote-tutorials/Up-Running-Evernote-Windows/157838-2.html
For more hands-on training Faculty and Staff can attend one of our ITS workshop:
- Getting Started with Evernote (Oct.27 or Oct.31)