Do you want to know how you can create a dynamic presentation via a web browser on your computer? In this Lynida.com course, author and sought-after presenter Lisa Larson-Kelley introduces Prezi. Discover how to add layers of meaning to static presentations with multimedia, spatial relationships, and movement.
- What makes a good presentation?
- Creating an account
- Understanding the Transformation Tool
- Moving, scaling, and rotating
- Using the theme wizard
- Importing slides from PowerPoint
- Adding text, shapes, and web links
- Layering elements
- Inserting images, video, and audio
- Adding animation
- Presenting remotely
- Publishing your presentation
HOW TO LOGIN:
- Go to mylmu.edu and log in using your LMU credentials.
- Click on the “Systems Login” menu.
- Scroll down and click on “lynda.com (online training library)”
- Click on the “Start Now” button and you will be redirected to lynda.com.
- Once you are logged in to lynda.com, click the screenshot at the top of this post and you will be redirected to the Prezi course!