LinkedIn is a great way to start your career path. Whether you’re looking for a job or just want to connect with other people in your industry, LinkedIn is the place to be. In this Lynda.com course you can learn how to build a LinkedIn profile that promotes you and your accomplishments, and identify job opportunities, recruit leads, and establish a network with other professionals. Plus, learn how to join and create groups, share content you think will engage your network, and harness the power of search.
- What makes a LinkedIn profile stand out?
- Adding work experience and education to your profile
- Finding and adding contacts
- Sending messages
- Sharing status updates and content from the web
- Asking for, and providing, recommendations
- Interacting with companies
- Finding a job on LinkedIn
- Starting and growing a group
- Managing your account
HOW TO LOGIN:
- Go to mylmu.edu and log in using your LMU credentials.
- Click on the “Systems Login” menu.
- Scroll down and click on “lynda.com (online training library)”
- Click on the “Start Now” button and you will be redirected to lynda.com.
- Once you are logged in to lynda.com, click the screenshot at the top of this post and you will be redirected to the LinkedIn course!