iPads are becoming a common sight in the classroom, in the hands of both teachers and students, and the number of educational apps is growing everyday. Learn how to get the most from the iPad as a classroom teaching tool in this course with author and educator Aaron Quigley—and enhance student achievement, save time, and be more productive. Aaron shares his favorite apps for students of all levels, from categories like science, math, English, and others designed specifically to help teachers. Use this course to decide if these apps are right for you before you purchase them for the classroom.
HOW TO LOGIN:
- Go to mylmu.edu and log in using your LMU credentials.
- Click on the “Systems Login” menu.
- Scroll down and click on “lynda.com (online training library)”
- Click on the “Start Now” button and you will be redirected to lynda.com.
- Once you are logged in to lynda.com, click the screenshot at the top of this post and you will be redirected to the iPad Apps for Educators course!