The iPad is a valuable learning tool that brings 21st century instruction techniques into the classroom. In this course, Laurie Burruss shows how to deploy iPads devices in your classroom, whether students bring the devices or the school provides them. Learn how to sync multiple iPad devices to a master with Apple Configurator; download apps; create a classroom calendar; and print and project lessons from the iPad. Laurie also includes her top tips and tricks for getting the most from the your iPad setup.
- Exploring common device ownership models
- Using iPads with a learning management system (LMS)
- Downloading apps
- Setting up the master sync
- Projecting from an iPad
- Printing with AirPrint
- Sharing content with Dropbox
- Creating an iPad photo gallery
- Browsing the web
- Exploring the world with Maps
HOW TO LOGIN:
- Go to mylmu.edu and log in using your LMU credentials.
- Click on the “Systems Login” menu.
- Scroll down and click on “lynda.com (online training library)”
- Click on the “Start Now” button and you will be redirected to lynda.com.
- Once you are logged in to lynda.com, click the screenshot at the top of this post and you will be redirected to the iPad Classroom Fundamentals course!