What is brainstorming? Invented in 1948, brainstorming is still the dominant technique when it comes to idea generation. It combines creativity, problem solving, and group discussion. Unfortunately for creator Alex Osborn, most brainstorms fail before they ever begin. Why? Because the organizer doesn’t have a clear picture of the purpose, process, or intended outcome. In this course, Stefan Mumaw brings brainstorming into the modern age, with rules and techniques that will help you set up and run more-effective creative brainstorming sessions.
HOW TO LOGIN:
- Go to mylmu.edu and log in using your LMU credentials.
- Click on the “Systems Login” menu.
- Scroll down and click on “lynda.com (online training library)”
- Click on the “Start Now” button and you will be redirected to lynda.com.
- Once you are logged in to lynda.com, click the screenshot at the top of this post and you will be redirected to the Brainstorming Basics course!