Finally, the course compares how code is written in several different languages, the libraries and frameworks that have grown around them, and the reasons to choose each one.
- Writing source code
- Understanding compiled and interpreted languages
- Requesting input
- Working with numbers, characters, strings, and operators
- Writing conditional code
- Making the code modular
- Writing loops
- Finding patterns in strings
- Working with arrays and collections
- Adopting a programming style
- Reading and writing to various locations
- Managing memory usage
- Learning about other languages
HOW TO LOGIN:
- Go to mylmu.edu and log in using your LMU credentials.
- Click on the “Systems Login” menu.
- Scroll down and click on “lynda.com (online training library)”
- Click on the “Start Now” button and you will be redirected to lynda.com.
- Once you are logged in to lynda.com, click the screenshot at the top of this post and you will be redirected to the Writing Source Code video!