In this series, author and Office pro David Rivers walks you through an Office project every week—from showing you the top five shortcuts to use on your spreadsheets to helping you organize Outlook email, create envelopes and labels, or perform a mail merge. You’ll unleash the full power of Office as you follow along with this series. Check back each week for another invaluable tip. Have a topic you want covered? Log in and let us know by clicking the Feedback button.
HOW TO LOGIN:
- Go to mylmu.edu and log in using your LMU credentials.
- Click on the “Systems Login” menu.
- Scroll down and click on “lynda.com (online training library)”
- Click on the “Start Now” button and you will be redirected to lynda.com.
- Once you are logged in to lynda.com, click the screenshot at the top of this post and you will be redirected to the Organizing Outlook Email course!